Saturday, February 14, 2009

Young.

Life's been quiet. Maybe it's just because yesterday was my day off, and maybe it's because I'm enjoying having the house all to myself today. It's so nice to have the house quiet [no tv blaring in the other room, no father playing his guitar and singing as loud as he can, no sounds of WOW from both of my brothers' bedrooms] and actually be able to come out of my room without getting a killer headache from all the noise. I hope I'll have days like this more often once I get my own apartment. Well, not my own, because I'll have a roommate, but you know what I mean.

Plus it's nice not to be yelled at. That too.



I'm bouncing around a little, knowing that tomorrow afternoon I'll finally be getting it done. I'm excited for it, but also a little teensy bit afraid. My friend was telling me about some horror stories from 'safetypin' piercers, the ones who pierce themselves or others in bathrooms and such with nothing more than a dirty safetypin and some ice. And of course, my friend had to tell me about the stories involving the one I'm going to get, so I'm a little afraid. But I trust Mitch to do a good job, especially since the last time I was there he ranted about how he wanted to go after the safetypin piercers and break their hands with a hammer for being stupid and unsafe. Besides, I'll have Ana to hold my hand. :]


I'm going to go chill with Holly today! We're going to the mall, which is good, 'cause I need some o-rings. These glass plugs slip out in my sleep sometimes because there isn't anything holding them on in the back and I move around a lot. Maybe I'll pick up a new pair, too? We'll see. Maybe we'll go somewhere else today, too. We were talking about the beach.

I feel a little wierd. I have a pill in my pocket that I have to take at 4, but I didn't want to carry around the whole bottle, and I don't like carrying them unmarked or whatever. I suppose it's in my favor that the name is printed on them?
Still, I feel a little guilty anyways. I feel like a drug supplier or something.






I'm not sure if there was a point to all of this. Maybe. But it's almost time for me to go, so I will.

1 comment:

§ħąďŏŵźēờи said...

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day~ And that you get out of that house soon. Sounds like I'dve exploded by now.