Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bride.

And leave you, leave you here stripped bare.

For some reason I have a desire to hack off my hair. But I know that if I do, I'll hate it about halfway through. I should just hide my scissors and wait for Mykee to do it for me. That's probably the best plan. Yeahhh...

Hmm. I had a nice long conversation with Laura today. It was a good thing that we had it. Answered some questions, mine and someone else's. I hate having to ask someone something awkward for someone else. But I guess it's a good thing that I did. Now we know.

Skipping out on the jazz festival this weekend. I'd like to be able to do it, but I really just don't have the time or the energy for it. Might as well leave myself time to do costume stuff. Be productive this weekend.

Going to a show on Friday with Calvin! And maybe Ashlyn? I'm not sure yet, actually. But I'm excited to go. It's been a while since I've been to a ska show, and I've actually never been to Easy Street Records. The Diablotones, Rude Tuna, and Get Down Moses. Should be good. I'm not sure if I can go to the Natalie Wouldn't show next week, which makes me sad, but we're still on for Chaosapalooza at Studio Seven, so that's good. I still think Studio Seven is shady as all hell, though.


Kaz-ba tomorrow. Work after. Probably some costume prep stuff before either of those, since I don't have class. Or maybe I'll finally catch up in Jazz Hist? That might be good. Maybe. And then Friday! Display and Costume, costume work time, then meeting up before the show. Yay!







Goodnight.

No comments: