Sunday, February 15, 2009

Middle.




I got it done! My retainer's so cute, it's teal.
Maybe I'll put up the picture Ana took when I get it.

Except Calvin made a fuss, so I had to flip it down in front of everyone, so it's not exactly a secret. Something bad's going to come from that.

Haha, Drew told me I have to be careful about eating from subway, because apparently he got his caught in his bread when he tried to eat his sandwich.




Holly was my Valentine yesterday. :] It was cute, we went to Edmonds beach and watched the sunset. It was so pretty.
Uhm, good day with Holly yesterday, good day with Ana today, hopefully a good day with Patti tomorrow? And definately going to be a good day when Ashlyn visits me at school on Tuesday!


Last thing. You're a jerk.

1 comment:

Sara said...

It looks cute! :D Make sure you clean it often!