Wednesday, February 18, 2009

With.

I think I fiiiiiinally know everything that I'm making for costumes this year. Hopefully people don't surprise me last minute. Alterations, sure, but not whole pieces.
Too bad there are still four people who haven't even thought about theirs yet. We will see.


Two dresses, a vest, two shirts, trousers, a cloak, a mermaid's tail, and possibly a gorilla suit.
Sweet.

Pirates, castaways, and a mermaid, oh my.

I'm going to Nickie's tomorrow! I miss my bestie so much, I haven't seen her in a while. Her wedding is in two months! This scares me a little. It's like the dinner theater, closer than I want, probably not enough time to do all we need to do.

Septum's healing nicely, I believe. I really want the cleanser that's supposedly in the mail. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow before I leave for Nickie's, since I won't be home until early Sunday morning (Saturday night?) and I want it if I'm going to be away from my normal household routines. Mainly because I can't go and wash my hands as often at their house since their dog is NUTS and barks at me everytime I go upstairs. My helix needs that cleanser, too. It's angry at me.

Hmm. Really, this is another post with no real meaning. Just something to keep my thoughts straight. I think I'm going to finally watch my movie now.

No comments: