Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratitude: Molasses

Today I am grateful for:
Silence
Awkward, funny moments with friends
Kyle Eddy being a pirate! And a sweetheart
Visits at work
Forrest, for making me feel like superwoman today
Kristen, for sharing her curry with me today <3
Plans
Forgiveness
Emma and the girls and bubble tea
Basses
Dan, again
Timmy, for reminding me that I'm a dork.




So, I can't keep my plans straight. Please feel free to skip this, because I just need to try and list everything and figure out life for the next week or so. Or two. Thank you.

Wednesday, Feb. 25th
Get BAF shipment!
School
Jazz fest, right after Symphonic
Work, after 6
Costume time

Thursday, Feb. 26th
Jazz fest, 7 am
Kaz-ba
Work

Friday, Feb. 27th
Jazz fest, 7 am
Display and Costume
Diablotones show with Calvin (Ashlyn?), 8pm

Saturday, Feb 28th
Rehearsal, 9-3
Jazz fest teardown

Sunday, March 1st
Church
Costumes
NET
Vespers

Monday, March 2nd
School
Work
Music Team
Coffee Time w/ Calvin
ZOE

Tuesday, March 3rd
School
Kaz-ba
Rehearsal
Costumes

Wednesday, March 4th
School
Work
ZIMA

Thursday, March 5th
School
Kazba
Work
Natalie Wouldn't Show/Ashlyn's musical/Kyle's one acts

Friday, March 6th
Costumes
Ashlyn's musical/Kyle's one-acts. 7pm

Saturday, March 7th
Chaospalooza, 1:30. Calvin and Ashlyn
Kazba

Sunday, March 8th
Church
SLT Meeting
NET
Compline! Finally.


Too much to do. I don't know if I can keep it all straight.

No comments: