Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Gratitude: Fly

I'm a fly, I'll die tomorrow, so give me all you've got.



Sara sort of inspired me with her Gratitude journal. It's a good idea, to remind you to be thankful. So I'm going to do it, but since i don't feel like making a seperate journal, I'll just put it in this one and mark the titles. Like.... my usual song thing, but with Gratitude in front of it.

Things I was grateful for on Monday (23rd):
My job (and the extra work for more money this week)
Clean floors (but not the sore back that comes from making dirty floors clean)
Dan
Calvin
Chelsea
Emma
Ashlyn
The chance to do so many costumes for the dinner theater
Rehearsal tomorrow, and two new parts of the script
Gummy frogs, and all the things that go with them :)
Music Team - when we get along and don't want to kill each other
Coffee time with a good friend
Routines
My ZOE group, whether they listen to me or not
Getting away with things that I probably shouldn't have done
Having conversations with Timmy again
Comfy sweatshirts
My mother not knowing about my septum piercing
Belonging.

No comments: