Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eyes.

It makes me feel wierd when popularity ebbs and flows. It pretty much does what it wants. I've never been the most popular girl around, but all this attention lately is making me feel... odd. Like people only want to be around me when they have free time they don't know what to do with. Example: this weekend, when a lot of kids are on thier midwinter break. In the space of a day, people claimed my time for the five (or more) days they have off.
And yet I spent most of my summer break alone because no one wanted to hang out with me? What's so different that I'm more appealing now?

Except, of course, to the people I really want to see - my best friends. Patti, I haven't seen in over a month. Nickie, about the same. And of course there's that other one, who I see all the time, but we never really get to spend time together. Or is it just that we can't seem to do anything out of our normal routine? Man, if only. I love Ana, and I'm so glad she's going with me on Sunday, but it wasn't the original plan. Oh well. She'll be a better support for this anyway. She's done it.


Real life?
I've fucked up, but shhh, no one's supposed to know. Soon enough it'll all be very apparent to the people it will bother the most.


Other than that, life's just peachy.
My silver pieces for my costume came today. I am in love with them.

No comments: