Monday, February 9, 2009

Tell.

Did you know that I hate sneezing?
I can feel it all the way down through my chest when I do. And I don't get the cute sneezes. No, I get the "Oh my God, I think my brain just came out through my nose" sneezes.

Can you tell that I'm sick?



Uhm, today... today...
Today was Monday! I went to school, I made music, I worked, I made music, I worked, I got coffee and went to the bookstore. I beat up on my best friend with a book because he would not stop making "That's what she said" jokes. [Note: He was WARNED. "I swear, one more, and I'm going to hit you." Blah blah blah "...that's what she said." "I'm going to kill you, Calvin. *smack*"] I went to the mall? I watched my friend buy new plugs and tapers, I went home.

Apparently I'm really good at setting myself up for Calvin to make those jokes. Like when we were walking through the parking lot at the college and I commented on how the new dorms were bigger than I thought.
...that's what she said.



Ahahaha, I really don't think those are all that funny. >>;
Maybe it's because it's his new trend? Three days STRAIGHT. And more tomorrow, I'm sure.

Uhm, this is really pointless. But I'm bored. So I'm typing what I'm thinking.
For example. "OH MY GOD, PAYCHECK IN MY POCKETTTT."







...yeah. Goodnight.

No comments: