Sunday, January 25, 2009

Interlude.

I want to update this, but I don't know what to say. Maybe an apology is a good idea.

I'm sorry. If I'm acting wierd, I'm sorry. I'm not sleeping right anymore, and I decided a few days ago to go back on a certain medication I never should have stopped taking in the first place. If I look sort of blank or don't talk all that much, it's not that anything's wrong. It's just that I'm not feeling.... anything, really. That sounds melodramatic, and it's not what it's really is, but it's the best explanation I have.
Pretty much, I'll be experiencing mood swings for a few days [it started Saturday afternoon, so it'll be over really soon] so it's okay!

It will go away in a few days once my body adjusts to being back on this medication. Blame it on my stupidity.

No comments: