Friday, June 12, 2009

chariot.

tomorrow i get my hair dyed again! back to the prettypretty brown.

mateo's back in town! it makes me want to go get another piercing, but my father would kill me. so that's just going to be like, thing number three on my list of things to do when i go to arizona.

that list goes like this.
1 - Move in
2 - Find Timothy and jump him
3 - Get new piercings/tattoo to celebrate!


yeah. i'm excited for august.

in other news.... i'm not going to spokane anymore, rachel's hella chill, and oh yeah. I MISS MY F***ING BEST FRIEND. douche-y douche. oh, and i really want to bake cookies, but my kitchen is in pieces. but once i get it back, i'm having a baking weekend. a cookie day? i'll need a lot more flour and sugar.

i spent way too long at work today, my brain's gone bye-bye. blargh.

No comments: