Friday, April 3, 2009

baby.

Wow, almost a month since I've done anything more than read people's posts.
I should change that since I'm waiting for a text before I go to bed.

My life's gotten complicated. I got kicked out of my house for a few days, and even though I'm back there now, it's still tense and really hard to deal with. I've been staying out as long as possible so I can avoid my dad... as he ignores that I even exist. I'm worried about my living situation in the long term. We'll see where that goes. If all else fails, I can trek down to Arizona, right? [Actually, that sounds like a really good option at the moment.]

And you know what comes along with family problems... other issues!
One of the main side affects, for lack of a better term, is that food does not sound appealing at all. So I've barely eaten for the past week, and I think Calvin's starting to get upset at me since he's seen me eat a piece of toast, and that's about it. Yes, I have eaten more than that, but not much. My mom made me eat something when I got home today, and I felt so sick. And yet I have a strong urge to bake things. Cookie time?
Gotta love the benefits of stress baking.

But even though I'm having my issues, I'm still worried about a few other people. It kinda sucks.


Hum. Wedding's in less than two weeks, I'm kinda ready to get it over with; get one thing off of my to-do list this month. Atleast I have all of the things I need, Calvin now has a suit (after what seemed like DAYS at the mall), and everything's coming together pretty well as far as I can tell. I promise there will be pictures once I have them.
Play's the week after, need to do a freaking TON of costume work.

School's up in the air this quarter. I don't know if I'll actually be going or not, which scares me.



This is a fairly negative update. Sorry. <3

No comments: