Monday, August 18, 2008

Deafened.

Why do people have to be hard to love? Why do they make it hard?



I don't want to be in my house anymore, and I barely want to be a part of my family anymore. I'm probably one of the only people who has dreamed of their parents divorcing - and been happy.



I have come to the realization that I cannot rely on my father to be there for me. I was baptized last Thursday (August 14th). I was looking forward to it, because it's a confirmation of my faith, and because both of my parents were going to be there. And be proud of me. Most people really don't realize how amazing it is to have parents thgat push them, parents that care.

I have one of those. But I have two parents together, married, there.

But not there.

My dad chose not to come to my baptism. And I cried. I had maybe 40 people at my baptism, and I tried so hard not to show it.

No comments: